📅 Monthly Report – April 2018
Now that we have Product Updates on WIP, I figured I'd share a monthly report. Here it goes…
Numbers are a little down compared to March. This was to be expected as we launched last month leading to a lot of new members and increased activity. Overall though, the numbers look really good. MRR is steadily increasing.
- ✅ 7,861 completed todo's
- 👩💻 73 new members
- 🤔 136 new questions
- 💬 602 new answers
- 🛠 214 new products
- 🤑 $4,830 total revenue
- 💰 $4,163 MRR
- 🗺 Makers Map – See where everyone is.
- 💌 Product Updates (beta) – Announce new features, monthly reports, etc.
- 🔔 Follow Products – Stay up to date on your favorite products.
- Better editing of todo's and answers
- Attach images to question answers
- Test coverage for Stripe payments
- Product Hunt links for product pages
- Ruby code example for API
- Using CSS variables
- Media gallery to product pages
- Improved introduction blocks to primary pages
- Dedicated products page for maker profiles
- Behind-the-scenes code refactoring
- Bunch of other small stuff
The coming month I'll focus on improving existing functionality and making WIP more welcoming to new members. Specifically:
- Make the group chat less intimidating to new members
- Officially launch Makers Map
- Fix long-standing bugs and UX problems
- Refactor wipbot code