The idea is to take back your customers from other platforms and to have a database (CRM) of your clients for you to do campaigns, mailing, coupons, discounts, and so on.
"We get very good reviews and check for customer feedback really often and we score high all across the board."
How do you measure customer feedback??
I have this project idea on my to-dos precisely for this case; the flow is as follows (for you to copy!):
- create a customer feedback survey (you could use google forms or any other provider) (ask for email!!)
- Make a QR code out of the survey link
- Make stickers with this QR code.
- Each time you get an order from UberEats or any other, you place your sticker on the order package; the sticker should also say something like "Answer survey for x% next order" or something along this lines.
- Now, you are trying to capture and hopefully get a database of your customers from other apps.
- Now is your opportunity to offer free drinks, discounts, etc., and invite them to your location or bring them back to your website/custom delivery.
It's not easy, but it's a start. The best of lucks!!!