WIP is a community of people with a diverse set of backgrounds. While some groups might be more prevalent than others, any maker with a passion for shipping products should feel welcome to participate in our group.
You don’t have to agree with everyone, but you’re expected to treat each other with respect. Arguments about ideas are welcome, arguing about people not.
Some stuff that’s not okay:
- Sexually suggestive content and remarks
- Sexual objectification
- Spam or sleazy growth hacks. Neither discussions nor products promoting these things are welcome at WIP.
- Stalking, or other creepy behavior
- Asking for upvotes, retweets, etc
- Excessive self-promotion
- Crypto, ICOs, airdrops, etc. Please discuss in @tg_crypto instead.
Groups and private chats
- WIP has multiple chat groups for public discussions. See @wiphub. Use the group that is the best fit for the topic on hand.
- No long monologues or high volume of messages in a short time period.
- Fast 1-on-1 conversations can be disruptive to public chats. Move to private DM when possible.
Some other things to keep mind:
- Speak up if you see someone violating this code, but please do it in a civil way. Assume no ill will. A private message might be more effective than publicly calling the person out.
- If something or someone makes you uncomfortable please send a direct message to Marc.
- Members violating the code may be banned with or without warning. No refunds.
|Go to Homepage
|Go to Pending Todos
|Go to Done Todos
|Go to Questions
|Compose a New Todo
|Go to Search
|Show this dialog