Hey @denemio , I really like "Spread holiday cheer, not germs"! 😂
Your website is not ugly, you're using Christmas color schema and that's good!
A product doesn't need to be perfect to work,
Your website is "childish" and "Christmas spirit" and that's cool! good luck with the launch!
Hey Dennis, here are my first thoughts:
* name is fantastic
* catchline is good, but hero is not inviting: not very festive, it's hard to see the designs with the animation, poor photo quality
* confusing: is your service a "print your own design" first or is it a "buy my Xmas masks"? the title suggests the latter, but you mix both concepts. Pick one, and if it's the latter, at the bottom add "Want a custom design? You can"
* not enough health reassurance (what standards does it comply with?)
* who are you? how can I trust you? why do you have the legitimacy to sell those?
* lacks customer testimonial
* "You already know you need to wear a face mask" don't waste words on this
* make people realise why they need it: you're going to see your family, are you sure everyone's gonna be properly equipped? You're going to make photos outside, do you really want to have photos with ugly medical masks?
* I'd want to know about a starting price
* returns don't need so much real estate, could be a link at the bottom
* newsletter? why would I subscribe?
👋 Join WIP to participate